01. I went to the orthodontist today. I wish I could say that it was one of the last visits, but I have a feeling I will continue with the appointments through the middle of next year. I am not optimistic on this front because each time I go in, something else is wrong. Teeth move. A gap has formed. My bite is open. My tongue is pushing my jaw out. You name it, it’s come up as a problem.
*insert frustrated ARGH here*
02. RV and I are heading down south for his grandmother’s 80th birthday. We were originally planning on combining that with a trip to Disneyland, but our finances AND our schedules are tight.
04. Yesterday I was extremely thankful that I have good health benefits. RV has been getting his medical bills in the mail, and I see how much/little is covered, and I’m just SO grateful my employer is so generous in terms of our health insurance.
05. Today I am thankful that I have found an excellent place to maintain my car. I used to take it to the dealer, but it would frustrate me to no end. I took my car in for an oil change today, and the whole experience just reaffirms my choice to make the switch.
06. I was in the audience of a talk about upcoming fashion, and the woman from Saks Fifth Avenue mentioned how color-blocking is coming back. She said something about how it’ll be okay to wear a solid purple and pair it with a solid green and wear dress pants. Of course, I was sitting there in my purple, green and work pants. :/ Apparently I am ahead of the game in terms of fashion.
07. In a few weeks, I’m heading off to a black-and-white holiday ball, so I’m on the lookout for fancy floor-length dresses/gowns. I might post updates on what I do/don’t find.