* Impromptu trip up to Portland. The plane ticket prices between SFO and PDX are ridiculous, so we are hitting the road late Friday evening and driving up. It will be a long ride. I am so very lucky that Ryan is coming along and helping me out. I have no idea where to begin with the cleaning and fixing.
* An amazing time in Chicago – good food, lovely architecture, and hanging out with friends. I have plenty of posts on the back burner to catch up on.
* When I tell you about a giveaway, you should really enter! I found out today that I won one of the two sets of Circulon pans that Kim was giving away. Woo!
* Flight deals to Costa Rica for next year. If you’re in SF, LA, Dallas, or Miami, there are some incredible deals right now to Liberia, Costa Rica. Go look on Orbitz! I am so excited because I’ve never been to Latin America.
* A public library system that keeps up with all the new books. I was able to pick up a ton of 2011 travel guides that will help in planning our upcoming trips. I don’t have to wonder which one to buy; I can just go through each one, pick out the information I need, and voila! Best of all worlds.