* Today is the last Wine and Love for Nora.
* Feeling overwhelmed at times about many things – money, deadlines, not enough hours in the day.
* Sasha has a guarding problem that has recently reared its ugly head. It resulted in her teeth leaving a bruise on my hand. I think it just reminds me that we can’t be too comfortable with our situation, and that we always have to observe her behavior and alter the way we do things based on that.
* I’m taking on the torch for Wine and Love, so check back here next week if you want to participate or to check out other participants!
* I’m in the process of refinancing the house, and the woman I’m working with has been on top of things. Good customer service goes a long way. Well, competency also helps. It really does take a bad egg or two to make you appreciate the good ones.
* Tea time with the sister. We were on our way to a party, only to find the line a bit ridiculous. It was also misty out, so we found another option – sipping on tea and chocolate and just gabbing.
* Having friends over for cheese and drinks! Ryan and I haven’t hosted any parties for a few months, so it was nice having a few people over at a time. Super casual, but we still cleaned the house!
* 41 days until Bloggers in Sin City!
What’s on your Wine/Love list this week?