Welcome to Wine and Love, a weekly series of the good “Love” and bad “Wine” for the week. Participating is simple. Post two lists – one with what’s making us w(h)ine and one all about the love. Add your link below!
* I’m now stuck between recovering from being sick and getting taken over by allergies. Please make the congestion go away! Ugh. I was so desperate that I busted out the Neti Pot last night for a little bit of relief.
* A sebaceous cyst that I’ve had for over ten years on my mid-section recently got infected, so I had to see a doctor about antibiotics. Hoping that the antibiotics and hot compression will help. I have the name of a dermatologist in case I want to have it dealt with further.
* What I have now dubbed “Goosegiving” because it was like a Thanksgiving lunch, except the bird of the day was goose. We only took photos of part of the amazing fall-themed meal! There was a roasted goose, candied yams, multiple salads, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, multiple gravies, butterscotch pie, mini Bundt cakes, Bloody Marys…
Our contribution (pictured lower left): pumpkin bread with homemade pumpkin butter.
We are so lucky to know people who enjoy food as much as we do because these feasts are best enjoyed among friends.
* Love the fact that our animals get along. Occasionally Sergio who usually just does whatever he wants around the house will show more affection towards Sasha, and it’s too cute. Sasha sometimes exhibits herding behavior, but she knows not to mess with Sergio.
* Sasha’s Halloween costume makes me smile, especially when she’s running around and the little man ends up waving his hat around. Too funny!
* Catching up on the first season of New Girl. I’ve been blowing through them since they’re less than 25 minutes long each!