This is the first edition of Wine and Love that I’m hosting. The series was originally brought to you by Walking With Nora. Since she’s reached her 52 weeks, I decided to continue this until I reach my 88th Wine and Love. The concept is this – each Thursday you list out what’s driving you to grab a glass of wine and what you’re loving!
Grab the button, and join in if you’d like!
* I’ve been so forgetful lately. I leave my retainer out for way too long. Too long = all day because I left it in the bathroom at home. Oops. I also left my phone in the car.
* Is there a way to store wine once it has been poured into the glass? I have a tendency to pour a glass, do something and then forget about it. We tried saran wrapping a glass the other night, but the wine obviously did not keep.
* My first time hosting Wine and Love. My only fear aside from posting every week – nobody participates. Don’t let this be the case!
* Meeting Shutterfly’s Chief Storyteller, Heather Maddan, tonight! We will be chatting about travel over a fancy dinner at the Ritz. I don’t have many more details than that, so it will be surprise.
* Lots of baking last week! I already posted about the coffee cake that fell apart. I didn’t grab a photo of the cookies that I made, but here’s the poorly frosted Bundt cake. It really does look like a giant doughnut.
* Ryan is working on updating my blog layout and theme. Based on what we’ve decided to do, it means I have to go through and sort out my posts – so many posts to look at! It’s a lot of work, but I am excited for the upcoming changes.
What’s on your Wine/Love list this week?